We Are Now Hiring For Our 2017 Season!
PART TIME ASSISTANT BAKER • Hiring for multiple positions
Windy Brow Farms is currently in search of 1 to 2 experienced Assistant Bakers who want to work with quality ingredients and help us grow both our pastry and artisan bread programs. Our team makes an assortment of cookies, pastries and artisan bread daily.
Skill set and organization are the keys to success in this position and candidates should have schedule flexibility, available for early morning or late night shifts as well as on weekends.
- provide pleasant, inviting, and attentive service for customers and colleagues
- perform day to day baker duties and operations in a high volume kitchen environment
- work quickly and efficiently while paying attention to detail and following recipes
- work with a sense of urgency, creativity and ability to make decisions
- at least 1 year baking and pastry experience in a commercial kitchen
- demonstrated enthusiasm for service and teamwork
- consistent attendance and punctuality
- ability to focus on tasks and take direction
- excellent communication and listening skills with customers and coworkers
- consistent attention to detail, cleanliness, and organization
- ability to self direct during slow periods
- ability to perform physical tasks – lift 50 lbs above waist
- $11-$15/hr dependent on experience; Seasonal Part Time Position
Email email@example.com for more information or to apply
PART TIME GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE • Hiring for multiple positions
- Act as a company advocate and embody our values: excellent produce & products, exceptional customer service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
- Act with the integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes our culture and brand.
- Deliver exceptional service customer service within the standards of management and Windy Brow policies.
- Maintain aesthetic guidelines of product while stocking and/or producing. Practice proper cash handling procedures with a smile.
- Demonstrate effortless teamwork skills as you rely and assist fellow coworkers in providing the Windy Brow experience.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists. Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift or until relieved.
- Committed to exceptional customer service.
- Willing to go above and beyond to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
- Detail oriented with a knack for following instructions
- Positive by nature with an energy that is at home in our bakery, ice cream shop, and country store.
- A lover of good food and of a quality product
- Ability to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 25 pounds. Must be able to move around the front of the store as you bend down for bags and reach up for supplies.
- $9-$11/hr dependent on experience; Must be available primarily on weekends, throughout the Summer & Fall, Seasonal Part Time Position